- $75.00/hour for students with valid ID.
- Sliding scale available for special needs
Monthly payments are expected at the beginning of the month, unless prior arrangements have been made.
You must provide at least 24 hours cancellation notice. If less than 24 hours notice is given, a make up session may be scheduled in the same week, or full fee is charged for the missed session.
Sessions begin and end promptly at the scheduled time.
Please bring with you to your lesson:
- Two copies of the music you wish to work on
- Musicnotes.com is a great source for sheet music downloads
- Some sort of recording device
- A notebook
Come with an open mind and heart, and be willing to try something at least once, as vocal training is part science and part experiential.
We are all busy, but the effectiveness of a voice lesson increases exponentially with the amount of time you spend practicing at home. You still will get better if you never practice, but not as quickly.